T is for… Teamworking
Most jobs will require you to work in a team and may ask questions designed to see if you are a team player and find out how you handle teamworking and the potential problems of working in a team. So it is important to have a couple of good examples that you can use.
Examples of Teamworking Interview Questions include:
- How do you feel about working on a team?
- Give me an example… of when you worked as part of a team
- What aspects of teamwork do you find challenging?
- What role do you normally perform when working in a team?
- Do you prefer working in a team or working independently?
- What do you enjoy about working in a team?
Do you have a natural role that you always fall into when participating in teamwork? Your weekly career journal entries can be used as prompts to help you remember particular team working experiences, and identify problems that were solved, what you role was and what functions other team members carried out.
Using your career journal will help you find inspiration for Interview Questions and help you prepare, practice and review your answers. This can be a great technique which is why I have chosen to use the A to Z of Interview Questions Posts as Journal Prompts. If you don’t already have a career journal this is the perfect excuse to get started.