It is always important to keep a record of your job history. It can end up being used to populate your C.V., help find out what you love and hate about your job or help you prepare for an interview.
Keep a record of your job History
Keep on file the key details about your previous jobs:
- Role / Job Description
- Contact Details
- Skills / Training
- Potential References
But you should also consider the following questions:
- What did you love about the job?
- What did you hate about the job?
- Why did you take the job in the first place?
- Why did you leave the job?
- How satisfied were you with the job?
Keep these answers handy too. It can help you evaluate potential jobs and assist in both the application and interview processes.